Keeps your cucumber up off the ground and away from bugs and rot
If you’re like me, you hate when your cucumbers start to rot on the vine. Not only is it a waste of food, but it also can attract pests and diseases to your garden. One way to prevent this from happening is to keep your cucumbers off the ground. You can do this by using a trellis or growing them in a container.
Allows the cucumber to grow straight, so it can be harvested easily
Vertical trellising is a type of trellising that allows the cucumber to grow straight, so it can be harvested easily. This type of trellising can be done using stakes or a frame made out of wire. The cucumber plants are then tied to the stakes or wires with twine. This type of trellising is beneficial because it takes up less space in the garden, and the cucumbers are easy to harvest.
Encourages your children to eat their vegetables
There are many benefits to eating vegetables. They are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Veggies can also help protect against certain diseases. It is important to encourage your children to eat their vegetables. Here are some tips to help get them started:
1. Make vegetables a part of every meal. Serve them as a side dish or put them in a salad.
2. Let your children choose their own vegetables. This will help them feel more in control and likely to eat them.
3. Get creative with vegetables. Use different colors and shapes to make them more appealing.
4. Make sure your children see you eating vegetables too. This will set a good example for them and show that you value their health.
5. Talk about the benefits of eating vegetables with your children.
The cucumbers grow in the frame, so you don’t have to worry about them falling over
When you’re growing cucumbers, you don’t have to worry about them falling over and taking up space on the ground. The cucumbers grow in the frame, so they’re easy to access and you don’t have to worry about them rotting on the ground.
Grow your own cucumbers with this easy to use cucumber support frame.
You can grow your own cucumbers in a small space and have fresh cucumbers for your salads.
Grow your own healthy cucumbers and have them fresh from the garden.
Click here to purchase!